Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Hangin Out..........literally.......


Has anyone ever lived with an old guy?? I'm learning many things about that. Today I learned that it's very possible that Roger could die at any second. That's what old people do. I had that scare when I saw Roger in the above photo. For the past two weeks he hasn't moved from this couch. He wakes up at 11 and goes to sleep at 1 in the morning. I'm not gonna lie......I was a little interested to see what I woulda done if he really had been dead. Is that weird?
The next part of the story is probably the most disturbing thing I've seen since Bob and Tony chased each other around in their speedos. Ok here we go.........Tony and I were walking out the door and I figured I'd take another look at Roger and make sure he was still breathing. Bad Idea!! BAD ANGLE!!!! The picture below is what I saw and definitely should have a parental advisory attached to it. Thats right......Roger was well........hangin out a little bit...... Two hours later when we came home he hadn't moved at all.
Ok so why did I take the picture?.......well you would have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment