Thursday, September 17, 2009

Midget throwing

We live in a sort of a ghetto neighborhood here in Orem. The first clue was that we have no grass in our yard, the second clue was that nobody here wears a shirt, and the third clue is our midget friend!!
Probably one of the funniest things I've seen here is the little midget with his black friend that has blue lips. They stand on the corner and throw rocks at my car when I drive by sometimes. I dare you not to laugh at that! Its funny for three reasons: 1. It's a midget. 2. Its a little black kid with blue lips, 3. Have you ever seen a midget throw rocks??
So here's my problem..............I cant really just whip out a camera and take a picture of these little kids. I mean come on, I have SOME boundaries! I figured I would just google it cause you can basically find anything on the internet. I dont know if you've ever googled "midget throwing a rock" but it's hilarious to see what pops up! enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment