Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Roger!!


I was inspired to start this blog due mainly to one new person now in my life. That man's name is Roger Dale who is pictured on the right laying on the couch. Roger is our (Tony and I) unexpected roommate.
As school was approaching Tony and I still hadn't found an apartment. Our summer's activities, procrastination, and bad luck, led us to this fateful house one beautiful Saturday afternoon. The landlady Julie (stereotypical happy valley wife addicted to oxycotin) was just so nice to let us sign a contract on the spot with the promise that Roger would be gone in a week.
..........Well...............it's been almost a month and Roger still lives and resides as our roommate!
The next few blogs and posts will be dedicated to the man we know as Roger Dale. I'll try to uncover his past and decipher which one of his many, many, many, stories are true or false. I hope you enjoy!
P.S. jumping ahead a little bit, we had a family night with Roger last night. He sang a song that he made up and we got it on tape so that's something to definitely look forward to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment