Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roger's cooking

Ok so the first night we moved into our house Roger had dinner waiting for us. Please keep in mind that we hadn't even really met this man before. He's only said three words to us. So anyways......Roger made us dinner and Tony refused to eat it. (Tony told Roger he wasn't hungry) Istead, he cooked up some cup noodles while I chowed down on Roger's noodles. This is Roger's new favorite thing to do. I think he's trying to be our "friend" so he can stay in the house. Tony mentioned that we were going to bring down a grill so we can have bbq's. The picture to the left is what we found the very next day in our fridge. If you can't tell what it is I'll explain. These are three large T-Bone steaks. Normally that would be fine except that these are unwrapped and laying on top of the groceries and dripping blood!! We made sure the next three days not to be around so that Roger wouldn't have a chance to make us the steaks. My only mistake was having the smoothie that Roger made me. What I didnt realize is that he used the strawberries that were underneath the steaks that had been dripping blood for 3 days. I dont wanna talk about it..... This is the list of what Roger has cooked us: Noodles, soup....well it was more like goulash, popcorn, smoothies 3 times, cornbread, totinos pizza (with extra special ingredients that he added on), and........I think that's it.
Roger has been in a bad mood lately so he's slowed down on cooking us things. I think it's because he has arthritis, which is a blog post for another day.

2 comments:

  1. so youve been chowing down on rogers noodle huh! well things really have changed honey:)- love Bob

    ReplyDelete