Monday, September 28, 2009

Really chaps my hide.......



Roger is unique individual. We've lived with him for over a month now and we still have no idea who the heck he is. During his one week where he spoke to us every day, the stories he told us were all completely false....at least that's what I believe. For example, he's had 3 heart attacks and a stroke and each time he just waited for them to pass without going to the hospital. He went in a supermarket and came out with three shopping carts full of food and they owed HIM 36 dollars. He once caught 267 fish in an hour in Tennessee. He sang a song to the head of the bank and they gave him a $2,000 loan. When he went back the next week to pay them back they refused the money and said he could have it.
So yeah.......these are the stories we hear from Roger. I really dont care that he lies about stuff like that. What I do care about is toilet paper. I dont think toilet paper gets enough credit. If not used correctly, the outcome could be instrumental to breakups, awkward moments at group parties where its really hot, and extra work with your laundry. Now Tony came prepared when we moved into our house with 10 rolls of premium 2 ply toilet paper. I'm talkin the good stuff! Roger has been using 1 play western family toilet paper. Now I'm not gonna bash 1 ply but when you go from premium 50 ply to 1 play there's a big difference!
Last week we noticed that more than half of Tony's toilet paper was gone! Not to get into too many details but between me and Tony we used maybe.......two.......maybe. So where the heck did the other six missing rolls go?!? I ended up confronting Roger about it. He didnt respond and just kept watching tv. The next day he put his own roll of 1 ply western family TP.
I know this blog entry is long but I have to include the last part of my story. On Saturday Roger finally left the house so I did what any normal person would have done. I sorta broke into his room. My mission was to recover our missing toilet paper. It was more the principle of the matter. Well.........I couldnt pick the lock this time. (I guess I'm a little rusty than I was on my mission) So I crawled in through the window. Ok I know! But I just had to know!! Long story short, I found nothing except for 8 bottles of medicine on his desk. All the pain killers were empty. I'm a little embarrassed about this story so I'm gonna stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment